Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vietnam






It has been a few days since I have been able to blog. But today I will try and update this blog a little bit. Our time in Vietnam has been busy and very hot. Most days with the humidity it feels like it is +54 degrees. So our Saskatchewan summer won't feel as hot this year I am sure. I have been enjoying my time in this country. I love riding on the motorcycles in the traffic. It is very interesting how it all works. We spend some time in the Mekong Delta area and had a boat tour out to the floating market. Four hours on the water was nice. I will post some pictures. We are now in Ho Chi Minh city and today toured the tunnels. The tunnels are out in the jungle so it was even hotter there.

The first picture is some fish we ate called Elephant Ear Fish. It was good.
Next few pictures are of life alonge the Mekong Delta.
Jar of snakes anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fancy meal and even the fish was all dressed up for it!! You would have to take a picture of the snakes!!! Your pictures are interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben says the snakes are "COOOOL" but Jacob says "YUCK!" I would have to agree with Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it makes you feel cooler its suppose to rain when you get into Vancouver on Thursday.. although i would like it to go away!!

    ReplyDelete