Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seoul, Korea




I am enjoying every minute of my time here in Korea. We are up in the mountains now a little bit out of Seoul so it is a bit cooler and jackets are needed. It is very pretty where we are and in the morning it is fun to watch the fog lift. Korea is very hilly so you are always walking up hills. Everyone here is in shape. I think I should stay longer then maybe I would be to. We walk lots and take in all the sights and sounds. Yes lots of pictures are being taken to. Right now the window is open and outside I am listening to a dove. Very pretty. I have tried to seek the dove out to take a picture of it but it keeps well hidden.

The flower is the Magnolia flower that is found on the Magnolia Trees. Very pretty flowers. The picture of me is taken in a nursery where they grow many flowers and herbs. The last picture is just showing some of the hills in Korea.

2 comments:

  1. well at least my mum is use to walking up hills.. since she walked a steep one @ my place my accident.. looks like your having fun!! Love the flowers.. they have some nice orchids over there at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never understood people who take pictures of flowers... when it comes to Heather, I won't even try... :-)

    ReplyDelete