Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovin' Time at Crazy Critter Land


























So I spent my weekend with my good friend doing chores at her cousins. Really we spent the time lovin' all the critters on the farm. Everything from miniature donkey's, Prairie chickens, lambs, ducks, turkey's, chickens, dogs, cats and even Lady the baby Raccoon. I fell in love with the baby coon. Feeding her is awesome. She loves her bottle and doesn't like it when it is done. Lady when you call her comes right to you and then you pick her up and she enjoys her bottle. She loves to feel things and it is so fun to let her feel your hair and pant legs. She is very gentle. I loved the time on the farm doing the chores. Also we looked after the baby coyote. He is cute to. We also took a trip to the local waterfall and got cooled off. There were other people there so they took some pictures of us "sisters". It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed getting cooled down. Although I could have done without the leech.

No comments:

Post a Comment